A collection of old university projects are archived here. If you find something interesting, please leave a comment below or send me a message.
- Integration of Specification Techniques – In this master’s project, I examined a way of integrating graphical software specification languages with precise mathematical specification languages. In particular, I proposed a way of unifying UMLs State Charts and Sequence Diagrams with the RAISE Specification Language (RSL).
- Subdivision Surfaces: Subdivision surfaces are a new type of surfaces for geometric modelling. In this project we summarised much of the litterature in the area and developed a software program for drawing geometric models using five different subdivision schemes.
- Air Traffic Simulation: With the ever increasing density of air traffic over Europe and parts of the US, there is a need for a new way of conducting air traffic. This project aimed to create an extensible tool for simulating air traffic. The tool may be used to evaluate new air traffic control procedures.
- Software Reliability: This short project is a brief summary of the topic of Software Reliability, including software reliability metrics and estimation models. Various reliability models are compared on a common set of reliability data.
- Electronic Patient Journals: Electronic Patient Journals (EPJ) are a area of intense development at the moment. In this project we specified what an EPJ is and gave a simplified XML Schema for exchange of information between EPJ systems from different suppliers.